Abundant Life Tres Dias
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Serving Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
Sponsoring a Candidate
- Pray, Pray, Pray!!
- Talk to your applicant - answer all questions, truthfully.
- Show your applicant the ALTD Informational Video
- Download an ALTD brochure to help you answer their questions about the weekend.
- Download a registration form (see Applications page) and help them fill it out. Please note: a pastor's signature is optional, but please make every attempt to get it. However, if the pastor's signature can not be obtained, that is NOT a reason for an applicant to withdrawal from the weekend.
- If financial assistance is needed, talk to the Pre-Weekend Chair; there are often scholarships available for applicants, or he/she can provide advice on what to do
- Once your candidate has been accepted, start collecting Palanca letters and write one yourself.
- Review with your applicant what to bring and what to leave home (cameras, cell phone, pagers, laptops, money, etc).
- See if the applicant's family has needs for the weekend such as driving for errands, babysitting, etc. and help provide it.
- On Thursday of the weekend, pick up your applicant and get him or her to the Retreat Center; be sure to carry their luggage for them.
- Attend Clausura on Sunday and make sure your applicant has a way home.
- Carry their luggage to the car for them and take them out for coffee or soda after the Clausura.
- Let them do the talking about their weekend and listen....listen....listen!
- After the weekend is over help them find a reunion group.
- Bring them to Secuelas.
- Help them sponsor someone as they are lead by God to do so.
- Answer their questions.
Easy link for donations
We have something new! Clicking on this link will take you to a secure site through which you can make love offerings/donations: